Saturday, December 1, 2007

TV Grades for fall 2007 sep-nov

TV Grades for fall 2007 sep-nov
--------------------------
Prison break: b+
Would of gotten an ( A ) if it didn't take the month of DEC of.
* (fox) Their web site sucks.
fugly web desing.

House (md): B+
Good show but schedule was a little erratic.
*(fox) Their web site sucks.


Survivor China: A
Good show. I can't watch it on my T.V.
*Because the Los Angle-loss stations signal is to
week to reach The Inland Empire.
Signal varies depending on time of year.
But CBS innertube.com dose a good job streaming the show
even for a Linux user their site is working OK.
* So I don't miss the show.
CBS innertube.com gets a (B+)
for working with Linux.
I like that their commercials are very short on innertube.com
some other t.v. internet sites have to many commercials
but innertube.com is OK.

LOST : D
I grade lost with a ( D ) for the Fall season
because they took the the season off.
* My TV antenna actually gets this station.
So i don't use their web site to stream video
because their web site kind of sucks.
---------------------------------
over all the fall season was not that great.
There are some new shows that I don't watch
and there are some older show like (ER)
that I don't watch any more.

I think the biggest problem I have is that a lot
of show have a erratic schedule.
A new show then a couple of reruns then a new show.
They can't really develop momentum that way.
---------------------------------
thats it for now.