Friday, November 23, 2007

i did not blog ( gOS)

Turkeys taste good.2007nov 23rd.
--------------------------------------------------
Radom linux stuff*************************

I did not blog gOS.
will not boot on my old P-II PC with under 32mb of ram
Damn-Small-Linux will.

I did not blog fedora8 :
is one of the slowest live -OS cd's
I've ever tried to use. but it still worked better than gOS.

I did not blog GRUB :
boot floppies are cool.
But i need to make a grub boot cd.

I did not blog Comp-fusion :
looks cool but is a utter waist of time.

I did not blog NVIDIA :
Video cards work good on linux pc's ....
Nvidai drivers make my (Linux OS PC) look a lot better.
but gettin my (pci video card) set up on most linux distros is a
pain in the but.

Random T.V. stuff *****************************************

I did not blog the WWE sucks.
Good bye king Booker...
Hello Booker T long time no see welcome back.
It's good to see another star like Booker T at TNA.
Now can you dig that (sucka ).

I did not blog PRISON BREAK ...
that some people i know did not
like how PRISON BREAK ended their fall finally.
Another cliff hanger left in limbo.

I did not blog the Writer Strike ....
In Hollywood.
I would cross the picke lines for some green backs.
Pay me sucka.
* I think strikes are flippen lame
start your own business
if you think you should be getting paid more.
***********************************
this DRAFT is a work in progress
I need the money.